Destination: Annapurna Region
Duration : 60 days
Best Season : Mar-May; Oct-Nov
Grade : Mountaineering
Max. Altitude : 8091
Day 1 : Arrival and Transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu (1300m/4265m)
Day 2 : Sightseeing and Preparation day
Day 3 : Official works for expedition and briefing by officer of Ministry of Tourism.
Day 4 : Drive from Kathmandu to Beni Bazaar 820m. by reserve Bus and transfers to Hotel.
Day 5 : Beni to Tatopani 1189m.
Day 6: Tatopani – Ghasa Village 2084m.
Day 7 : Trek to Lete 2480m.
Day 8 : Lete rest and preparation for walk up to B. C.
Day 09 : Trek to Dhulo Bukhing.
Day 10 : Trek to Dhulo Bukhing Pass 4281m. – Phang Base Camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Annapurna I Base Camp.
Day 12 -51 : Climbing period of Annapurna 1st 8,091m.
Day 52 : Cleaning Base Camp and trek back to Phang B. C.
Day 53: Trek to Lete
Day 54 : Trek to Jomsom (2750m/9022ft)
Day 55 : Fly to Pokhara
Day 56 : Pokhara
Day 57 : Fly or Drive to Kathmandu
Day 58 : Departure
Please write us for complete program itinerary
- Camera, Charges, personal medical kit, ID/Passport, Dairy book, Nepalese currency etc....
Personal Trekking / Climbing Gears
- Down Suit
- Climbing Boots
- Ice Axe
- tape shilling
- fursik rope
- Warm Inner Cloth
- Day bag (hiking - 10-20ltrs)
- Rucksack - 45 ltr
- Gore-Tex Jacket and Trouser
- Feather jacket
- Trekking shoes
- Few Pair of warm socks
- Climbing thick gloves
- Normal gloves
- UV polarize sun-glass
- water bottle, camel bag
- Water thermos
- International Arrival and Departure
- Domestic arrival and departure
- 6 Night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (B/B plan)
- 2 night hotel in Pokhara (B/B plan)
- Jomsom-Pokhara-Kathmandu flight ticket
- Trekking lodge and accommodation to/from Annapurna basecamp
- Climbing Guide
- climbing Sherpa (1:1 person)
- POISK oxygen and Regulator Mask
- 1 person 1 Tent
- Full camping support in base camp and camp 1, 2 , 3
- High Foods and tent
- cook , kitchen boy and other service crew
- Annapurna I Climbing Permit
- Liaison Officer
- expedition baggage transport service to/from basecamp
- Group climbing gears (fix rope, ice bar, ice screw, rock piton etc)
- Insurance for sherpa and crew
- personal climbing gears
- SAT phone, Radio communication and Filming permits
- insurance (rescue, medical)
- climbing bonous
- extra personal member baggages
- customs and duty as applicable for expedition equipments in Nepal
- Food in Kathmandu
- Drinks and beverages
- Staff tips